CMG's goal in the management process is to provide the physician with a smooth-running operation. We have years of experience in the field of
management, and all types of computer consulting. Our Management Consultants are well versed in all aspects of the medical practice, managed care issues, and all computer solutions.
CMG acts as a consultant to help you choose the best computer system for you. We analyze your current computer system and make appropriate recommendations. We
look at all aspects of the computer, including the software, system design, and hardware. CMG's staff of computer management consultants have degrees in computer science, and are proficient in every form of medical computer and management information systems.
CMG's management consultants are also available to help with the design of your facility. Every consideration is given to the flow of the patients in your office when a design is shared with you.
CMG is available to screen and/or hire your employees. We have a
comprehensive employee handbook and training manual, which provides for better personnel performance. We can hire the employees through our company, or though your practice. If the employees are hired through our company we take care of all payroll taxes and worker's compensation insurance. We also provide health, disability, and dental insurance at competitive rates.
MEDICAL BILLING AND CLAIMS PROCESSING
We have a very aggressive billing program which does not antagonize patients and focuses on immediate payment from the insurance companies.
CMG provides full support in billing and claims services. We process claims on a daily basis. Patients receive statements on a monthly basis. Data entry can
be done on site or at our office. We provide weekly billing reports to you, so that you are aware of the exact status of your accounts. CMG will handle your past-due accounts. We also provide an "Account Auditing Program" which has demonstrated increased collections for all our clients. We speed up the reimbursement process.
INSURANCE AND GENERAL COLLECTIONS
Collections are the key to a successful, profitable practice. CMG ensures success in collections in the following ways:
- With the use of electronic claims, reimbursement is made in as little as 7 days;
- With the use of pre-claims auditing, you can have as little as a 5% rejection rate (compared to the national standard of 30%;
- Checking for appropriate CPT and ICD9 coding;
- With automatic 30 day re-bill for any unpaid claims;
- With highly experienced insurance billing personnel with extensive experience in all aspects of insurance collections for managed care claims (both HMO and PPO), Medicare, Medicaid and PIP;
- With established systems to assist your personnel in the day to day collections of deductibles and co-payments;
- With billing delinquent accounts and our affiliation with collection agencies; and
- With highly experienced personnel in the field of healthcare collections.
CMGprovides our clients with appropriate statistical data which helps you make informed
decisions regarding their practices. Reports are made weekly or monthly depending on the client's office needs. Some of the information that we provide includes:
- Report of charges and collections.
- Aged accounts receivable analysis reports.
- Procedure group analysis reports.
- Managed care collection reports.
- Analysis of write-offs and adjustments.
- Provider productivity reports.
We have many years of experience doing billing and collections for
physicians. This has enabled us to establish a very comprehensive billing and collections system. Through this approach, and by providing our clients with managerial statistical data, you
are better informed. By being informed, you can make better decisions about your practice and thereby affect your bottom line, decrease your accounts receivable and increase your income.
MARKETING OR "HOW DO I GET MORE PATIENTS"
Marketing in the medical field is different, sophisticated, complex and ongoing. At CMG, not only do we provide traditional marketing models, but we
constantly identify and go after new business for your specialty. CMG establishes a thorough marketing plan each year. Its emphasis is not only on attracting new patients to the client's practice, but it also emphasizes the importance of satisfaction of established patients. We will provide you with marketing reports on a regular basis, so that you are aware of our efforts and our success.
In today's managed care environment, one of the most important aspects of marketing is the credentialing, contracting, and re-credentialing process with all managed care organizations, and/or insurance
companies. At CMG we have established a specific program which simplifies this task so that it can be handled on site at the client's location, or it can be handled by CMG at our corporate location.
Our staff is made up of quality professionals who have a combined 75 years
experience in medical accounting. CMG can handle client accounts payable, payroll, and general ledger needs. Our staff is made up of professionals experienced in the medical practice aspects of accounting. We can:
- Issue checks for bills;
- Expedite payroll including, employee checks, tax payments, and tax forms;
- Process the general ledger, print it and mail it to the client each month; and
- Provide cash flow analysis, so that the client can manage their money realistically.